Aerosoft Gibralter X

kninerap

Have bought Gibralter and installed it and took first flight to the rock from EGLL. Noticed in flight that the ground texture including oceans accross europe in the flight path and as far as the eye could see, a vast number of blue irregular shapes flicker through the texture and creating a blue space below (like texture tearing), as I got closer to Gibralter and during my decent they became more prolific (sky not affected) flight was abandoned as it was just dreadful to look at. Pre LXGB I have no issues what so ever. My machine exceed the minimum spec and i use both UT and FS Global 2008. I disabled Gib and flew the route again, textures perfect. Reneabled all, issue returned. disabled the terrain, lc sections individually and still flickering. Renabled them and disabled the scenery folder only - texture flashing ceased. There appears to be some issue with the scenery part - any help is appreciated. Currently the scenery is disabled as it affects any flight i make in the uk/europe.

TIA

A complete re install of FS2004 and all the addons I have pre Gibralter X from backup tape resolved it. I then renistalled Gib and for some reason it worked correctly. what was wrong or anything like that I have no idea but something somewhere conflicted. All I can say is thank goodness fo rback ups..