Aerosoft F-16 Fightig Falcon

SwiftPilot

Hi,

The autopilot switches are on the left hand side of the control panel near the laser designator switch and the master arm switch. It only has a few modes, Altitude hold, attitude hold and heading select.

Hope that helps

David

Hi,

The autopilot switches are on the left hand side of the control panel near the laser designator switch and the master arm switch. It only has a few modes, Altitude hold, attitude hold and heading select.

Hope that helps

David

is their any speed hold

Long time since I flew this bird, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a speed hold.

The altitude hold, by the way, is just that. It holds altitude. You can't set up an altitude on the auto pilot and fly to it, which is a shame. you have to reach your altitude first, then set the auto pilot.

If I remember right, the auto pilot has a roll hold (Attitude hold maybe?) ie. it will fly in circles if need be. And as mentioned, heading hold. I think this was the most useful. The heading was adjusted on the centre consul HSI I believe.