How to...(AES)

geomakr

Does anybody please know, if there is a way (a key command maybe) to start the "AES config. tool" or the "AES help" while being in the FS without having to minimize the simulator, or stop the flight? In the AES 2.0 manual, it shows somehow the simulator and the "AES configuration tool" together in the same window but it doesn't write how to accomplish that. It writes that it happens automatically, if one plane is not configured. Only with Vista, some has to do it manually. I run Win.XP with admin.rights but nothing happens automatically. Only a written warning from AES, inside FSX, when a plane not configured, is loaded. Then I have to stop the flight or minimize the FS and run the "config. tool" but many times it is difficult to continue the flight again, especially in FSX which is quite a heavy program. I use the last version of AES 2.08.

Thank you.

Hello geomakr,

You have to run the AEShelp program to setup trhe aircrafts parameters this cannot be done from inside flight sim, this also does nor run inside FS but in windowed mode, so you should have FS in Windowed mode too.

To do this you also need to be at an AES activated airport on the apron not in the middle of a flight.

Thank you for your answer !

Hello geomakr,

You have to run the AEShelp program to setup trhe aircrafts parameters this cannot be done from inside flight sim, this also does nor run inside FS but in windowed mode, so you should have FS in Windowed mode too.

To do this you also need to be at an AES activated airport on the apron not in the middle of a flight.