Faro X update for registered purchases?

spyder

I checked the faq's and Aerosoft state that as long as you register your product here then you can get the relevant updates:

"If you purchased a download product anywhere other than www.aerosoft.com you will be required to register your

product before access is granted to any relevant updates."

However when I check the Faro X update I see a message saying I have to redownload from the shop of purchase, that's of no use to purchases made elsewhere though (waiting on fsim pilot shop to update).

I have registered my Airbus X and Gibraltar airport here and was able to download the necessary updates just fine. Can Aerosoft please provide the download links for those of us that have registered their products here?

Thank you

Hello spyder,

If its a full version update then you will need to download the full installer from the shop of purchase.

Just like Aerosoft Direct Customers do.

Unfortunately this can be one of the disadvantages of buying elsewhere waiting for them to catch up.