President of the Andras Field Glider Association

OleAndreasen

Hello everybody!

I would like to run for re-election for the position of President of the Glider Association. I took this position after Ole asked me to consider it in July, and apart from a couple of weeks absence in August, because of personal reasons, I have filled the spot until now. Recently, I have been looking for ways to get things going in the glider section, as it's very silent there.

The screenshot competition I opened at the beginning of this month, is one of those ideas.

Another idea is that I would like to work together with the event manager to host a glider fly-in, or other glider based events.

I hope we can attract enough interest from people for such events.

Another thing I was thinking about, is trying to find a way, preferably by missions, to offer people challenges, like flying as far as possible, or as longs as possible, from Andras Field with a glider (without helpers like slew mode or engines).

Although not much, I have some experience flying gliders in real life. That's why this section attracts my particular attention.

Lars Domen, aka Tyrion.