Updates

lazza

Hi, I have checked all the forums, followed the support link from the Windows Start Menu but can not work it out, I am sure it is obvious when you know how but

Where do I download updtaes for the Airbus X please?

Log into your store account at Aerosoft and look through your recent purchases, then click on the Airbus X listing and you will find the updates there.

Well, actually, there are no updates there! Version 1.11 is complete new installer, not an update. Version 1.20 will also be a complete new installer (and you need to uninstall your current Airbus X). So do not look for an update, go to your account and download the Airbuis X again. Right now that will be version 1.11.

• Upvote 1

Well, actually, there are no updates there! Version 1.11 is complete new installer, not an update. Version 1.20 will also be a complete new installer (and you need to uninstall your current Airbus X). So do not look for an update, go to your account and download the Airbuis X again. Right now that will be version 1.11.

Thanks both for your answer.

S J van E when you say log in to your account. Am I in the right place were it lists the following, at the Aerosfot support database, is that correct??

I already have the 1.11 version so I assume that is why it does not show??

Additional Checklist Airbus X Paint Kit 1.00 Checklists in smartphone format Dutch Manuals 1.00 German Step By Step guide Russian Manuals 1.00

S J van E when you say log in to your account. Am I in the right place were it lists the following, at the Aerosfot support database, is that correct??

I already have the 1.11 version so I assume that is why it does not show??

On the main Aerosoft site, you can log into the Download-Shop. When you do so, you stay at the main site, but now there is a link 'To User Center' (in the same Download-Shop area). Go to the User Center and you will see your previous orders. Search for Aribus X and click on View (at the right). There you will see everything that has to do with the order, amongst others a Download link for the Airbus X (1.11): underneath it are the Product Updates (the list you posted).

I suggest you remove the list from your previous post as well I don't think Aerosoft will be too impressed, those items are for registered customers only and should not be available to the general public.

On the main Aerosoft site, you can log into the Download-Shop. When you do so, you stay at the main site, but now there is a link 'To User Center' (in the same Download-Shop area). Go to the User Center and you will see your previous orders. Search for Aribus X and click on View (at the right). There you will see everything that has to do with the order, amongst others a Download link for the Airbus X (1.11): underneath it are the Product Updates (the list you posted).

Thanks J van E, i'll give it a whirl

Updtaed

Thanks for explaining that Jvan E, I get it now and it works, just wait for 1.2.

Wonder when that is?