Avionic Shortcut

Salud

Hi,

my problem is, I can only use the Radio and the Autopilot Manage Mode if I turn on the Avionic with the Shortcut?

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I flew with the default Airbus so I am a complete newbie

Regards

Klaus

Sorry, but I changed my Internet Provider and I have no Internet

I still have the problem. I made it as said in the step by step pdf and at step 19 where you call the atc for clearence

I cannot call. The button to change the frenquency is moving but the numbers in the display aren't changing

Klaus

I was having the same problem. This is a +1 for the default Cessna's systems depth, because it has a avionics switch which the AirbusX has not. When switching off Avionics in the Cessna and then loading the Airbus, there is no way other than defining a key shortcut to switch it on. It would be nice if the radio switch in the Bus has also avionics functionality, because:

Avionics on: radio in the Bus will work (both ways, switched On or Off)

Avionics off: radio in the Bus will not work (both ways, switched On or Off)

• Aerosoft

I was having the same problem. This is a +1 for the default Cessna's systems depth, because it has a avionics switch which the AirbusX has not. When switching off Avionics in the Cessna and then loading the Airbus, there is no way other than defining a key shortcut to switch it on. It would be nice if the radio switch in the Bus has also avionics functionality, because:

Avionics on: radio in the Bus will work (both ways, switched On or Off)

Avionics off: radio in the Bus will not work (both ways, switched On or Off)

Why oh why doesn't FSX reset these parameters when you load a new aircraft. See if we add a fake switch (there is no avionic bus switch in the Airbus) it automatically leads to problems with other aircraft. But we'll see if we can add something, perhaps a fake 2d panel.

Sorry Mathijs, didn't mean to be nitpicking. I found my work around with a key shortcut or even better, never switching avionics off ^_^ I thought it was easy implementation to add avionics to the Airbus radio on/off switch, making it fully functional. But i'm no programmer at all, and have no idea if this is possible.

• Aerosoft

Sorry Mathijs, didn't mean to be nitpicking. I found my work around with a key shortcut or even better, never switching avionics off ^_^ I thought it was easy implementation to add avionics to the Airbus radio on/off switch, making it fully functional. But i'm no programmer at all, and have no idea if this is possible.

You're not nitpicking. You're a customer.