delhi T3

Gaura Mohana

I remember asking before, and the answer was that it would not be feasible. But i thought things might have changed now

With the Common Wealth Games coming in under a month (along with the millions of people who should be coming for it), Delhi's IGI Airport (Specifically T3) Holds a very important role. And having flown through it not too long ago, i can say that it is Awesome.....

Anyways, is there anychance of aerosoft making Scenery for Delhi's airport? There is NO competition at all.

At this moment we got no plans. We did talk to some airports there but they are serious about security there. And with a limited market we can't take too much risk.

In my expirience in India so far, the officials always show that they are very strict in upholding the rules, whereas in reality they are NOT.

btw a quick tip, anyone who is flying through the airport CAN legally take pictures. The security guards MAY try to stop you from taking pictures, but you can just tell them to go ask the airport manager (i and many others have confirmed that it is now ok to take pictures in VIDP)