Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Aibus X problems

lfjeff-75

IT WORKS!!!!!! IT BLOODY WORKS. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH WILL! The MCDU works now with full use of the scratchpad, do you think I'll be okay reinstalling my other add ons, I might just leave out the PIC737 tho!?

Ok. I'm very happy for you. One step ahead now. Make a copy in a safe place of that XML file and yes, you can reinstall the PIC 737, it shouldn't be a problem. just make sure you install it as an administrator. If it is you can always go back to the "safe" XML file. Now. enjoy your new Bus and, since you're gonna find some things not working very good yet, read the forum for answers or just open a new post.

As I said before a trick to see if the DLL.XML is working is to double click on it and let it open in Internet Explorer. If it shows the content it means that it's fine

Have fun....

Cheers

Will

• Aerosoft

hey I have a second problem but not with Airbus X but with Airbus series V2 board instrumentation does not appear . Do you have any solutions ?

I suggest you use another forum for this issue. Here we only discuss the Airbus X product.