Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
scoobe

Jet blue?

jb.jpg?t=1284905483

jb1.jpg?t=1284905538

jb2.jpg?t=1284905551

So i fixed the flag and add the cockpit registration, only thing was that i could not find the special code, so i took one from another JetBlue plane, i think it looks better then just a empty space, what do you guys think? :)

So i fixed the flag and add the cockpit registration, only thing was that i could not find the special code, so i took one from another JetBlue plane, i think it looks better then just a empty space, what do you guys think? :)

Good work Joey.

Looking forward to downloading!

Dave

I checked the downloads section and didn't see this excellent repaint there. Is it someplace else? 

Pete

I will say when it is uploaded. Yesterday the internet was down in our whole street, so i did not had time to do anything. ;)

Hey Joey,

Your repaint looks beautiful, many thanks indeed. In fact, I even have two of your screen shots now as wallpaper on each of my two monitors.

Well done and thanks again.

TaG