SPEED SPEED SPEED...

Nyxx

Hi,

Enjoying the Bus, good to see your working on bugs. Here is another bug, one I am getting almost every time now and its a bit of a show stopper.

Using REX2 for real weather as I do for every flight I take.

It can happen on CL or more times than not in cruise. Its like a big gust of wind hit the bus. The Bus speed tape goes to 0 even the shift+Z shows speed at 0, the ATHR pushers the trust to full but what I am sure of is the Bus is not doing 0 but over speed.

The second it happens i get "SPEED SPEED SPEED", once it did it right the speed was 370 after a gust and the ATHR cut power and all was OK.

The only other time/plane Ive seen this in is the JS41 where it some times gets pushed into over-speed but is no big thing. The Bus ATHR cannot be disengaged and it just blows itself up.

I know it might have something to do with REX2 and the way fsx does weather but like I say the Bus does not show over-speed when this happens it switchers to 0 speed and the Bus itself wants to go faster when it really need to cut power/noise up and slow down.

All the best

Hi,

Enjoying the Bus, good to see your working on bugs. Here is another bug, one I am getting almost every time now and its a bit of a show stopper.

Using REX2 for real weather as I do for every flight I take.

It can happen on CL or more times than not in cruise. Its like a big gust of wind hit the bus. The Bus speed tape goes to 0 even the shift+Z shows speed at 0, the ATHR pushers the trust to full but what I am sure of is the Bus is not doing 0 but over speed.

The second it happens i get "SPEED SPEED SPEED", once it did it right the speed was 370 after a gust and the ATHR cut power and all was OK.

The only other time/plane Ive seen this in is the JS41 where it some times gets pushed into over-speed but is no big thing. The Bus ATHR cannot be disengaged and it just blows itself up.

That sounds more like an fs issue.

Do you have fuispc?

David Di Domizio

I know it might have something to do with REX2 and the way fsx does weather but like I say the Bus does not show over-speed when this happens it switchers to 0 speed and the Bus itself wants to go faster when it really need to cut power/noise up and slow down.

All the best

Had the same problem a few days ago. See my thread here. Still not answered...

Using Active Sky Evo which prevents sudden gusts with DWC-technology. Also took a look at ASE when it happen, everything seems fine.

I get a lot of sudden gusts with REX 2 and FSX and that's flying "the other" bus.

It's a known fact that FSX winds are too strong/unrealistic. Have you got the weather in FSX set to rate of change "None", that might help

With a registered copy of FSUIPC, you can surpress turbulence and sudden wind changes with it through FSX's own weather, but it's still quite strong

I get a lot of sudden gusts with REX 2 and FSX and that's flying "the other" bus.

It's a known fact that FSX winds are too strong/unrealistic. Have you got the weather in FSX set to rate of change "None", that might help

With a registered copy of FSUIPC, you can surpress turbulence and sudden wind changes with it through FSX's own weather, but it's still quite strong