No OPEN CLB and OPEN DECNT

OZ084

Well I am a real A321 A320 pilot

well what in the hack Airbus don't have open climb and open decent mode?

I bought this program today..

and as i play it makes me mad how crab this is...

also, no sid and no runway?

is that a airplane?

well~!!!!

Mr. computer programmer...

if u want to sell sim, make it as real as u can...

don't fool around people~!

No one got fooled: some people just don't read, it seems, so they fooled themselves. ;) Aerosoft has always been very clear about what this Airbus can and can't do and at what kind of people it is targeted.

And btw "if u want to sell sim, make it as real as u can...": the reason that they made this a basic version, is because they want to sell it...! Some people don't seem to know that 90% (if not more) of the FSX users are NOT hardcore simmers... Those people don't even know what a SID or STAR is and couldn't care less. This may be hard to grasp for some, but making something 'as real as u can' is NOT a guarantuee for high sales...

Anyway, the next time you buy something, be sure to inform yourself what you are buying. ^_^

is that a airplane?

well~!!!!

You'd think a real A321 A320 pilot would be able to read....hmmmmm

is that a airplane?

well~!!!!

Hello OZ084 (i would always prefer to talk to a real name instead of a code, but anyway..),

you´re a real world A320 pilot? Really?

And you complain about the lack of realism of a PC-game ????????

If you are a pilot, you have to visit a full flight sim at least twice a year, which costs about 15 million dollars. THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS!

And you seriously complain about missing open climb of a 37 Euro Addon???? You are joking, right?

And just YOU should know, that a PC-addon can NEVER be realistic because a real airbus is always flown by a two-men-crew. And you know why.

Furthermore Mathjis stated many many many times in the last few month: this addon is for the basic simmer, who even doesn´t know what a SID and a STAR is.

So don´t blame aerosoft for a missing feature, blame yourself for not reading the product description before buying.

No offense, but i never expected such an unprofessional statement from a real world pilot.

Timo

• Upvote 1