QUALITY OF GRAPHICS

checklist67

I want too how you one screen of my panel. I have read your post about options and all are OK (Global resolution set to Very High) and I Have change many times the options of my graphic card. The problem is the same. The quality of PFD ND and EWD is the same.

My config can support High Details

Core I7920

RAM : 6 Go DDR3

Ai Radeon HD4870 2 Go DDR5

Windows 7 Pro 64

post-32999-128384524774_thumb.jpg

I want too how you one screen of my panel. I have read your post about options and all are OK (Global resolution set to Very High) and I Have change many times the options of my graphic card. The problem is the same. The quality of PFD ND and EWD is the same.

My config can support High Details

Core I7920

RAM : 6 Go DDR3

Ai Radeon HD4870 2 Go DDR5

Windows 7 Pro 64

exactly same issue here but different graphic card: nVidia GTX 260 (I7 920, Win7)

Regards

Pentium E8500

Nvidia Geforce 260 GTX

Win 7 64 bit

i have this problem not. maybe check your graphic preferences from FSX. i use directX 9.

No way guys. The graphics are way smoother and crisp than that therefore there's still something wrong in your setup. I think that you're using a low resolution within FSX display settings. Something like 1024x768 or similar. Make sure you go into your FSX display settings, choose the appropriate graphic adapter and set the resolution as per the monitor that you use (ex. 1600x1200) then close & restart FSX. If it still doesn't work, try to double check your FSX.CFG and see what video adapter is reported there and at what resolution. If you find out that it's wrong, you can always delete the FSX.CFG because FSX will create a new one once you restart the Sim and this time you'll be able to repeat the steps above one again successfully.

Hope this helps, cheers

Will

ok,

I Try to select different resolutions on my graphic card, the last : 1920 x 1080 x 32

The cockpit virtual 3D is active

I have the problem ONLY with Airbus X, no with another aircraft i use (PMDG or Wilco for example)

I will save FSX.cfg before delete it and try to restart FSX after....just a moment....

I have deleted FSX.cfg and restarted FSX

All is OK now. I have set High Resolution cockpit 3d to "1" in the new FSX.cfg and no in the aircraft menu when FSX running...and FSX not crashes. I don't understand why...

Graphics are OK (FMC ND EWD.......)

For all who have the same problem :

- Delete FSX.cfg after save it

- Restart FSX and set all settings as required (see topic is the forum)

- Don't active High 3D resolution Cockpit in the aircraft menu(to prevent crashes as me....) but directly in the FSX.cfg, so :

- Quit FSX

- Open FSX.cfg and set High 3D resolution Cockpit to "1"

- Close and Save FSX.cfg

- Restart FSX and ENJOY

Here my experience of this problem !

Serge

Littoral Airlines (LIT057)