Take Off Data Sheet

Guest Dick77

After having completed Flight Preparation according the Tutorial, following questions came up:

1) Looking at the Data Sheet (picture Take Off-1) I found several empty boxes.

2) Completing the Data Sheet with the information in (ARPT, ELEV, RWY, FLIGHT, REGISTRATION) >see picture Take Off-2< I got different data for V1, VR and VR.

Questions:

2.1) Is it mandantory to complete the Data Sheet before sending the Data to FSX?

2.2) What is meant with "ENG A/I ON, etc"?

The printout on my Canon printer is blanked in the middle of the page. Has anybody eventually a solution? Is it a small bug or a printer issue?

post-10653-128369059702_thumb.gif

post-10653-128369061122_thumb.gif

post-10653-12836906658_thumb.gif

After having completed Flight Preparation according the Tutorial, following questions came up:

1) Looking at the Data Sheet (picture Take Off-1) I found several empty boxes.

2) Completing the Data Sheet with the information in (ARPT, ELEV, RWY, FLIGHT, REGISTRATION) >see picture Take Off-2< I got different data for V1, VR and VR.

Questions:

2.1) Is it mandantory to complete the Data Sheet before sending the Data to FSX?

2.2) What is meant with "ENG A/I ON, etc"?

The printout on my Canon printer is blanked in the middle of the page. Has anybody eventually a solution? Is it a small bug or a printer issue?

1. You can enter data into those empty fields if you want to but it's not necessary. (All the data like V1, Vr, etc. can be entered into the MCDU by simply clicking on the LSK beside the emopty fields and the flap speeds are shown on the speed scale.)

2. That's because (I think) one is for TOGA departure and the other for FLEX.

2.1. No. I don't even open and/or look at these pages!

2.1. ENG A/I = Engine Anti-Ice

In order to reproduce your problem, I'd like to see how does it look in your printout. Could you scan it and upload an image?

Choobe, as Mopperle already wrote, it is thumbnail#3.

My printer is a IP4300

Dick77, alehead, and aviateur22, please check updated version. See attached file.

Hope this helps.

Choobe, now it works for me. Well done and thanks a lot!

Just one question: Can the old file be overwritten?