throttle idle issue

ias

Thank you for the reply. It means that you will try to solve this issue in one of the next versions (or SP)? Please, keep me updated if you have any new information that solution seems likely to come. I think there is hardly anything else which I should try in between or would you have any idea?

Regards

Martin

• Aerosoft

Actually we got no idea what to change and nothing is intended to be done about this in the 1.20 version. What we are doing is to make a version of the DLL that creates a log file, so we know in what aspect your system is different from the thousands where it does work.

Not very impressed to learn you are a pirate though. That beta was stolen and shared on pirate networks. It was 100% clear that we would never share a beta publicly like that.

• Upvote 1

Well, that pirate is strong!

When I learned that you were preparing new Bus I was eager to find out more about it on the web. There I also found message on the Betabus. No surprise that I was looking forward to the Bus X and wanted to try the Betabus. I am Wilco Vol 1 Airbus user (paying of course) and I expected something even better from Aerosoft. Moreover I do not even remember to have seen on the forums that Betbus was illegal but this I probably overlooked because I was focused on searching other information. The Betabus was not flyable for me and it remained safely in the hangar until it was overwritten by Bus X. I bought the Bus X on the second day after its release so maybe I was a pirate for 1 day?

OK I am waiting to receive the file. Now I will be on a business trip for one week so probably without activity on the forum.

Martin

Hello, after a few days I am back and I have tried the last possibility which came to my mind in between - reinstalling the FSX. AND THE THROTTLE WORKS !!! :D

(Also the load manager is fine now.) I am looking forward to getting know the Bus. Not having much time now. If any issues I will join the forum again.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Martin