Fs9 Sceneries

jonapalmer

Hello guys, this summer i have to work and when i come back at home, i cliked aerosoft for new news about fs9 sceneries, but...only fsx news

Antalaya X....Kos X....Gibraltar X....Faro X....Santorini X

What about fs2004 sceneries this summer??

My apologize for my english!!!

REgards!!!

Hello guys, this summer i have to work and when i come back at home, i cliked aerosoft for new news about fs9 sceneries, but...only fsx news

Antalaya X....Kos X....Gibraltar X....Faro X....Santorini X

What about fs2004 sceneries this summer??

My apologize for my english!!!

REgards!!!

I can confrim that Antalya, Kos and Faro are both for FSX and FS2004.

These airports, together with Monastir, will be part of the Holiday Airports bundle, which wil be released by the end of August.

I can confrim that Antalya, Kos and Faro are both for FSX and FS2004.

These airports, together with Monastir, will be part of the Holiday Airports bundle, which wil be released by the end of August.

Yes there will be a FS2004 version of Antalya, but the Kos, Faro and Monastir sceneries are only the old LTU2005 version!

The FS2004 version of Gibraltar will come soon, but as far as I know there won't be a FS9 version of Santorini!

I understand Barcelona and Munich will be for FS9.

I am looking forward more to Barcelona and Munich even though I am using FSX than Antalaya X, Kos X, Gibraltar X, Faro X and Santorini X... ;)