ESSA FSX AES

Hi,

Is it possible to have moving jetways at ESSA airport with AES 2.06 and ESSA, last release downloaded from simmarket one month ago?

Thank's

yves

Hello Yves

AES services are available for ESSA ( here is the list of airports that are AES enabled http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/aesairports.html )

Hi,

thank's for the answer.

In fact I want to know if th jetways move and come to the aircraft door, as in other airports, otherwise my passengers will fall down, and they risk to be killed....

Yves

• Verified Developer

Hi,

thank's for the answer.

In fact I want to know if th jetways move and come to the aircraft door, as in other airports, otherwise my passengers will fall down, and they risk to be killed....

Yves

The Jetway are a standard feature of AES, so why should they don't move there?

• Verified Developer

Can you try to Press F8 (Move to correct Position), maybe the aircraft is not parked correct, at this gates it is important to have the aircraft at the correct stop position and Door 1L must be configured and active.

As you see on the safegate system, it does not say STOP yet.

• Verified Developer

Just check this Gate and Aircraft, I don't see any issue:

post-77-127791718563_thumb.jpg

Maybe your Aircraft config is wrong, so unzip the attached File to the

<FSX>\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321 Folder

restart the FSX and check it again.

intelliscene.zip

Hi,

I tried it differently : instead of departing from ESSA, I arrived to the gate. And now, it works.

Sorry for asking a wrong qustion.

regards

Yves