Budapest flickering textures

martins

Hey

It's been a while - I updated and finally flew to Budapest.

Problem: All over the airport I have flickering ground textures (similar to what once happened with FlyTampa's San Francisco). Do you have solutions for that?

I fly FS9.1 and have FSGlobal2005 and FlyTampa's LOWW v2 in that area installed.

greetings

Martin

Hello Martin,

Can you be more specific when you say flickering, as I understand flickering to be when the textures underneath are trying to show through, this can be caused by a 3rd party mesh, or are they shimmering.

Hello Martin,

Can you be more specific when you say flickering, as I understand flickering to be when the textures underneath are trying to show through, this can be caused by a 3rd party mesh, or are they shimmering.

The first: try to show through. As said, I have FSGlobal2005 installed. Can I do something about it? After the update Budapest is working so fine and I would like to fly in more often.

thx

Martin

Hello Martin,

So if you disable FSGlobal the flickering stops, if so you could contact FSGlobal about which file might cover the areas and see if it can be removed.

Or ask if there is a tool to set the airport to the mesh height.