Mallorca X

Kevin Munro

Hey,

just converted over FSX few weeks ago and last peice of Scenery i need to install is Mallorca X.The problem am having is when am installing the installer it gets half and asks me to enter disk 2.I have taking a screen shot of the message am getting.I purchased the addon from Simmarket, I have also downlaoded all files for Mallorca X any help would be great thank you.Rest of my Addons work prefect.

Palma.png

Kevin/

A bit confusing, but easy to resolve.

Mallorca part2 contains a cab file (data3 cab), you simply paste that on the desktop, and "browse to the desktop" when you get the disc2 request.

Or at least that is how I do it.

Good luck, and enjoy this beauty.

Hey,

I dragged Data 3 to the desktop when it comes up on the installer please add disk 2 i browers to my desktop and theres nothing there i tried that will a number of folders all has failed.

Kev.

Hey,

I dragged Data 3 to the desktop when it comes up on the installer please add disk 2 i browers to my desktop and theres nothing there i tried that will a number of folders all has failed.

Kev.

Kevin, try it with the original location it displayed(your screen shot) instead of navigating to the desktop and see if it works, but leave the cab file on the desktop.

If it fails, I will uninstal mine and reinstall to double check for you.

Good luck.

Hello Kevin,

You need to extract all the files to the same folder.

It does state this on the product page ;)

Important for the installation of the FSX version: You will need to unzip both files into the SAME folder before starting the setup.exe file