SKCL

peterkoh

Hello Peter,

You'll be surprised what you can find in Flight Sim.

Just check out the competition here, the problem can be caused by a third party mesh or just plain old MS getting the airport height wrong from the start.

Hello Peter,

You'll be surprised what you can find in Flight Sim.

Just check out the competition here, the problem can be caused by a third party mesh or just plain old MS getting the airport height wrong from the start.

thanks Shaun.

i have found out that it is FSX fault. The airport elevation should be about 3180 for Cali instead of the 2500ft in the FSX. FSglobal 2010x is right. FSX in my other computer without FSglobal installed was flat at about 2500ft.

I was shocked when first flown into Cali and don't hv visual of the airport though my bearing is right and suddenly saw the airport in the trench as i get closer.

managed to land smoothly though, diving down with full flaps. lol

btw, how can i fix this problem. ie how to change the elevation of the airport in FSX? or is there any addon for all the airports update from aerosoft.