LFMN - NICE COTE D AZUR AIRPORT

vinceduf

Hi there,

quite new to flying, using FSX Acceleration pack on a DELL XPS M1530......:P since one year now, waiting a bit to purchase a new configuration using an ATI graphic card.....looks working better apparently than NVIDIA's as far as I know and understand.

There is a troubleshooting while flying IFR from Nice Airport LFMN (really well drawn, thanks to you all in Aerosoft!). ATC is assigning all the time runway 04L/22R to take off which is wrong, should be 04R/22L as per attached SIA document, see Chapter 4 DEPARTURES - 4.1 General informations, dedicated runway to departures is 04R/22L. As this is my dedicated airport in the "real life" home is about 20 kms far from LFMN, I have only been taking off once from 04L last year, just because 04R was in maintenance, and the crew were pretty excited, because they are never using this one, just landing.

I have been trying to remove the scenery and install again, but still doing the same troubleshooting. There might be a.txt file to change for this, any idea to correct this ?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Vincent

LFMN.pdf

Helo Vincent,

If you wish to add this changes yourself you could try a program lik AFX or ADE.

Good evening Shaun!

thanks for the fast answer as usual......;)

I have already been downloading the two programs, and will have a look this week-end.

Keep you in touch anyway.

Best regards.

Vincent

• 3 months later...

Bonjour Vincent

I have just come home from a holiday in Antibes and flew in and out of Nice. I've used the airport many times as I know the area quite well and I was wondering if you had any success in creating a new AFCAD file for the airport as I too find it frustrating that the ATC assigns the incorrect runways?

Salutations cordiales,

Del

• 2 months later...

Bonjour Vincent

I have just come home from a holiday in Antibes and flew in and out of Nice. I've used the airport many times as I know the area quite well and I was wondering if you had any success in creating a new AFCAD file for the airport as I too find it frustrating that the ATC assigns the incorrect runways?

Salutations cordiales,

Del

Hi Del,

unfortunately, as I am quite busy at the moment, I have had no time to go deeper into the documentation and create a new AFCAD file, maybe I might do that during X-mas holydays soon to come, I admit I am a bit slow on this one in fact........I shall let you know when ready.......:P

Cheers.

Vincent