Doha scenery in the future?

karim o.

Since there is really no good Doha, Qatar airport scenery, i was wondering if Aerosoft is willing to make a Doha airport as it is a major hub for qatar airways and maybe in the future when the doha airport is completed, do you think that an Aerosoft scenery for Doha is a good idea?

Karim, I am with you on this, and all other major airports in the area, but do not get your hopes up for more than a possible DXB remake from the original creator.

There is sadly not much interest in the region (fs wise), and sales would probably not be significant enough to warrant doing the region.

There is hope, as more local talent is creating some freeware, and GEX is doing the MENA region. Who knows, maybe we will someday get lucky and get more payware airports for the region as a whole.

Doha is in the works as free ware:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18024

Let us hope that it will at least be finished.

Karim, I am with you on this, and all other major airports in the area, but do not get your hopes up for more than a possible DXB remake from the original creator.

There is sadly not much interest in the region (fs wise), and sales would probably not be significant enough to warrant doing the region.

There is hope, as more local talent is creating some freeware, and GEX is doing the MENA region. Who knows, maybe we will someday get lucky and get more payware airports for the region as a whole.

Doha is in the works as free ware:

http://www.fsdevelop...ead.php?t=18024

Let us hope that it will at least be finished.

They are remaking DXB? why, there is already fly tampa OMDB, why would a remake be necessary. Right now, Doha airport is being replaced by a newer version, as the one currently is just a one terminal and uses boarding stairs. which is why there would not be much interest in making a scenery but in the future, maybe there will be a scenery depicitng the newer version.

Karim, that scenery is somewhat outdated, and has some inaccuracies (Maintenance hangars in wrong location, runways are not offset, etc.), and it is only for fs9.

Also, I only said they might (possible), as the rumor is they will, but only time will tell.

As for Doha, I have seen pictures of the new airport design and they look fantastic.

I state again that I would love to see it, and all other major airports in the region.

Hope is all we have here, as there seems to be no real market for the region right now, but as you said perhaps in the future, especially since they are slowly moving eastwards with some projects.