LOWW FlyTampa version 2

Good afternoon,

I bought today from Simmarket the update for FlyTampa LOWW (version 2) and checked if the AES credits of my previous version had been correctly assigned.

While I initiated AES Help, I got a first message telling me that LOWW version 2 was not declared to FS9, and then a second message asking me which LOWW had to be deactivated citing two different layers of scenery. As I was not sure of the scenery layer, I opted NOT to deactivate any version until I saw it in the list of AES activated airport myself, so I choose NO in this box.

When the AES list of activated airports appeared, none of the two versions was there... Of course LOWW version 2 is installed and declared on FS9, and of course my previous FlyTampa LOWW version was equipped with AES credits before.

Could you kindly show me the way to rectify this problem please?

Thank you.

Good afternoon,

I bought today from Simmarket the update for FlyTampa LOWW (version 2) and checked if the AES credits of my previous version had been correctly assigned.

While I initiated AES Help, I got a first message telling me that LOWW version 2 was not declared to FS9, and then a second message asking me which LOWW had to be deactivated citing two different layers of scenery. As I was not sure of the scenery layer, I opted NOT to deactivate any version until I saw it in the list of AES activated airport myself, so I choose NO in this box.

When the AES list of activated airports appeared, none of the two versions was there... Of course LOWW version 2 is installed and declared on FS9, and of course my previous FlyTampa LOWW version was equipped with AES credits before.

Could you kindly show me the way to rectify this problem please?

Thank you.

LOWW v2 is brand new airport. I assume that we will need to buy new credits for it. Probably Oliver would provide "discounted" AES support for V1 AES users.