Dutch Harbor Installation Problems

Mike62

I am having problems downloading & installing Dutch Harbor. The download took over an hour with high speed cable internet and when I unzipped the file, received an error message about possible corrupted install file. sure enough when running the install routine I received the following error message with several files and the scenery cannot be installed. I tried downloading from two different computers and received the same results. The error message: "CRC Error with file SRTM_LOD_11_N53-55_W168-164.bgl doesn't match the file in the setups .cab file. The medium fromwhich you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor" This happens with more of these similar files. Please help.

thanks,

Mike Cameron

Seattle WA

post-5350-127173322529_thumb.jpg

Thanks Shaun, I did not try clearing browser cache but did try downloading from a different computer and got the same results. Current version of Firefox both times. I even tried downloading with Internet Explorer which I rarely use and download time still showed it was going to take over an hour, so I exited and thought I better report this problem.

Mike

Hi Shaun, I cleared browser Cache, History, Cookies etc, and file downloaded much faster and I did not receive any error messages when unzipping it. I will try installing it later today, I am optimistic because I think I was getting a corrupted download. I will update this thread after installation.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron