Traffic with German airfield 1

kodo

Hello guys. ! I have german airfield 1 (island hopping). It's a great add-on but i have a probelm. In my aerosoft scenery german airfield scenery folder i have these files :

- trafic_aerosoft_inselhuepfer_std 1a, 2a, 1b, 2b, lfh and sylt. When all this files are in my scenery folder and under FSX i have un double GA traffic ? When i remove 1b and 2b, my traffic is normal but i think that i lost un aprt of Aerosoft traffic. Do you have an explanation please ? Best regards.smile.gif

Precision : i not use another traffic add-on (juste fice aerosoft sceneries (GA1, GA2, Helgoland, Germany VFR north, German landmarks FSX and my PC is under Windows 7 32 bits, 4GO ram, Dual Core, Nvidia 9500GT).

Hello Kodo,

What happens if you remove the others instead!

it seems to me that the traffic is normal (more). But i didn't see the second C172 LFGH (immat : D-EFVB) in the frisiand sky. About the traffic : do you have a project to fill out the trafic for this sceneyr (just un little pack with BN2 islander OLT, LFH, Air Hamburg anf FLN)... please wink.gif

it seems to me that the traffic is normal (more). But i didn't see the second C172 LFGH (immat : D-EFVB) in the frisiand sky. About the traffic : do you have a project to fill out the trafic for this sceneyr (just un little pack with BN2 islander OLT, LFH, Air Hamburg anf FLN)... please wink.gif

Oh, i start again (sorryblush.gif ) : Hello Schaun and tahnk you for your help...wink.gif