Would Aerosoft consider a pre-purchase option?

Robert S

I'm just curious, would Aerosoft consider a "Pre-purchase" option on in-development products?

As you have a forum dedicated to Previews of upcoming products that generate a lot of interest, why not offer a "Pre-purchase" option while it is in development, possibly along with a 10% discount...offer it up to two weeks before release, then it goes up to full price.

This option might intice those people sitting on the fence...just wondering.

I'm just curious, would Aerosoft consider a "Pre-purchase" option on in-development products?

As you have a forum dedicated to Previews of upcoming products that generate a lot of interest, why not offer a "Pre-purchase" option while it is in development, possibly along with a 10% discount...offer it up to two weeks before release, then it goes up to full price.

This option might intice those people sitting on the fence...just wondering.

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=catalog_list&s_group_id=021

Main page, left side in blue under product groups. No discount though.

Well, that answers that question!

But I don't think it is properly advertised, imo...I wonder if it was offered with the 10% off if that would generate more sales...

• Aerosoft

Well, that answers that question!

But I don't think it is properly advertised, imo...I wonder if it was offered with the 10% off if that would generate more sales...

Yes but we are not 100% comfortable with selling products we do not have yet. For boxes it is not such an issue but I think we should never do it for downloads.