SimCheck A300

F-16 Pilot

Hi.

I believe this mau be a well known issuie with the A300 but if it is please bear with me. Basicley when I am cruising (at FL whatever) I will have an audible alarm and then lose vital instruments like engine instruments and the INS (and Autopilot etc). And I can't for the life of me revive them. I attempted to reset the Yaw dampers but no luck as they don't budge in flight so I will have to tackle this issuie on the ground. Any help would be much apprichiated.

Ed

I believe this mau be a well known issuie with the A300 but if it is please bear with me. Basicley when I am cruising (at FL whatever) I will have an audible alarm and then lose vital instruments like engine instruments and the INS (and Autopilot etc). And I can't for the life of me revive them. I attempted to reset the Yaw dampers but no luck as they don't budge in flight so I will have to tackle this issuie on the ground. Any help would be much apprichiated.

Sound like you have no electrics hooked up ? Can you confirm you have turned on the engine generators after engine start-up ?

Björn

Stupid question, is the sub panel on the F/E's panel?

The easiest way to open it is to go to the 2D panel and press the "Elec" panel link on the left of the captains panel. This will open a pop-up that shows the electrics panel.

Björn