Are downloaded product up to date ?

Bushido

Hello,

I bought the beaver X yesterday.

My question is when you download a product is it up to date and does it already embeded all patchs done so far or do you have to upgrade your product with the latest patch ?

Thanks in advance.

Easy to check:

Open FSX\Aerosoft\DFC2Beaver folder

Open `product.cfg` with Notepad or Wordpad

if you see

Version=0231

It's the latest.

You might want to consider the ASC addon module...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for you reply, actualy I see Version=0230 so i have to install the latest patch.

Problem is i can't register my product on the web site to have access to the patch for the beaver, even though I copy paste my e-mail adress and licence number I've got an error message.

I'll ask the obvious question as we have recently been chasing our tails by assuming too much:

Did you actually buy the Beaver X from Aerosoft? Or some other reseller? I don't think you can register here unless you bought here, although I might be wrong about that in some cases.

I bought beaver X from aerosoft, from this precise website.

I have no problem to install the aircraft (entered my e-mail adress and the serial number when prompted)

My problem is to register my aircraft on the website in order to have access to the last patch.

I have a message stating that either serial number or e-mail is incorrect.

I have choose "BeaveX" in the product list, check that it was the download version and not the boxed one, copy paste all information in order not to make any mistake but no luck.

copy/paste often introduces a silent `space` after the last digit... You might try removing that, if its there. Otherwise I'm sure Shaun will be along to advise you.

I Just try again and check there was no space before or after but it still not work.

I have contacted the support by e-mail as well, just hope they can solve that issue I wish I can have the last version of the beaver and enjoy the soundpack as well.

Thanks for your support anyway.

No problem. Glad you got it sorted. Now you find out the 2.30-2.31 update was nothing more than a couple of extra paintjobs!

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Bought FSX Beaver, installed fine, but can't register it. This is my 4th Aerosoft product. The product cfg says 2.30. I assume I did not download the latest version and must patch to 2.31 but can't register it because my email and serial aren't correct. Same as stated above. Downloaded from Aerosoft, purchased yesterday.

Previous 3 products had no problems.