Concorde X

Guest BoeingNgx

Guest AngelsAndAirwaves

cool to see that the concorde is coming for the fsx BUT the screens doesnt look really good. like the 2d panel and all this for 60 euro? why so expensive??post-27747-12692697827_thumb.jpg lol i can remeber the time of fs 2000 with the concorde :D the good old days haha

cool to see that the concorde is coming for the fsx BUT the screens doesnt look really good. like the 2d panel and all this for 60 euro? why so expensive??post-27747-12692697827_thumb.jpg lol i can remeber the time of fs 2000 with the concorde :D the good old days haha

I personally think it looks extremely good. Just compare it with PMDG MD11 (that's also far more expensive).

P.S. It has already been released.

I totally agree with you regarding the 2d Panel, but i think the VC looks great...

btw just to let you guys know, I got this message on FB today:

MargaritaFiotakiMarch 21, 2010 at 1:24pm

Subject:Concorde-X is now AVAILABLE!

The long-awaited new product from Flight Sim Labs, hasbeen released and is now available for electronic purchase and download!

Offering the *easiest-to-fly* but also *most complete* Concorde aircraftsimulation ever to be produced for a desktop flight simulator, the Concorde-Xhas arrived to set new standards with its amazingly accurate systems, stunningphoto-realistic 2d graphics, vigorously detailed external model and virtualcockpit, and a fully immersive three-dimensional sound experience!

Visit the Features page for a summary of what the all-new Concorde-X has tooffer. Check the Image Galleries to view the Concorde-X screenshots we’veprepared for you and don’t forget to visit the detailed description page for amore detailed look into how Flight Sim Labs managed to break the FSX barrierand produce the best aircraft addon yet to reach your PC!