EFHK - Gate Number Problem

geoffco

Hi,

Please see the attached two pictures - there is a problem with the labels on the gates. The scenery is FiSD EFHK v1.6 with AES v2.05.

post-14615-126702314842_thumb.jpg

post-14615-12670231562_thumb.jpg

The aircraft is at THE SAME gate in both pictures and that gate should in fact be numbered 24. Depending on the viewing angle, this gate label is either 22 or 26 (it is never 24). I also see that gates 22, 23 and 24 always have the same number - ie. they always display either 22 or 26...

I suppose this is too late now to be addressed for 2.06..?

Thanks,

Geoff

sorry for sorta-hijacking your thread, but im wondering if you are using it in fsx? if so could you posibble PM me how you did it? i tried installing it, and i have ground ontop of my taxiways!

No, FS9 I'm afraid. To use the scenery in FSX you need the beta FSX version available from Jari Varje's blog site (along with some patches). I think (but I'm not sure) you need to install the full scenery and then the patches on top... You certainly also need the FiSD objects library from the FSNordic site.

If you have any problems you can contact Jari directly - his email address is in the readme files from his sceneries...

Geoff