FS9 Products

Matt_B_1978

Hi all

First of all, let me say this post is not meant to antagonise anyone or be construed as some kind of ultimatum. Very simply, I just want to ask if we are going to see any FS9 products being developed by Aerosoft ever again? I am sure I am not alone in having not moved to FSX. It would be very sad news if FS9 is dead as far as Aerosoft is concerned. Please keep in mind those of us who yearn for new FS9 products. If you won't, then you'll have lost this customer for good.

Hi all

First of all, let me say this post is not meant to antagonise anyone or be construed as some kind of ultimatum. Very simply, I just want to ask if we are going to see any FS9 products being developed by Aerosoft ever again? I am sure I am not alone in having not moved to FSX. It would be very sad news if FS9 is dead as far as Aerosoft is concerned. Please keep in mind those of us who yearn for new FS9 products. If you won't, then you'll have lost this customer for good.

You should read the forum posts, there are countless clues about the FS9 support...

Would a straight-forward answer hurt?

No, and the answer is the same for all FS developers/publishers.

There have been zillions of discussions regarding this matter.

The answer is pretty simple:

If a developer/publisher think it is feasible to continue to support FS9,

(i.e. they can make enough turnover to cover at least the cost + profit margin)

they will develop a FS9 version as well.

If they don't.... well they won't develop a FS9 version.

This will be decided on a per project basis.