Are we still on?

newmanix

Just wondering if these remaining sceneries from "the 2009 list" will ever come to fruition this year and if any will be for FS9 so us remaining cult diehard FS9 users can not bother wondering is our platform will see these...

Nice did make it. What about the others? Please see the attachments taken from the list.

Thanks.

post-14623-126506178978_thumb.jpg

post-14623-1265061796_thumb.jpg

post-14623-126506180565_thumb.jpg

Paris is taken off the list for sure as it did not bring what we want. As far as I know the other two are still on the table.

Mathijs, was it poor quality, or issues with compatibility or pricing?

I am referring to Paris, as I was looking forward to it.

Paris is taken off the list for sure as it did not bring what we want. As far as I know the other two are still on the table.

Thanks Mathijs. That's very good to know. Are Toulouse and Marselles coming from the same developer of Nice?

D'

• Aerosoft

Would be bad taste to publically say that. We just did not think it would work out. It was a mix of things. We got a serious habit of not releasing stuff that we do not feel confident about and this one just did not work out as expected. No blame on anybody. Shit happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Another editor have different products covering Paris and vincinity for VFR flights (FS2004/FSX) and one is covering specially the city of Paris with custom buildings and heliports.

There's probably no place for two similar products.

Another editor have different products covering Paris and vincinity for VFR flights (FS2004/FSX) and one is covering specially the city of Paris with custom buildings and heliports.

There's probably no place for two similar products.

Emmanuel, thanks for the heads up.

I was under the impression that that was the company involved.

If not, then perhaps I should take a closer look at purchasing the city scenery to go along with LFPG, and soon to be released Orly.

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Hello Newmanix,

As there outside projects I cant say, but maybe Mathijs has further information on them.

Sorry, no further information on these. All projects that were discussed but that we just handle when we get them, we got no control over the actual development. I would think chances are low they will appear. A lot of developers stopped developing as piracy is getting out of control for some kind of projects.