Pushback question !

stereomatic

Hey, does anyone know if possible to turn while being pushback ?

I mean that while being pushback if i can turn on the taxi line to be more straight like in the real world i've tried the yok & the rudder non of them help it's still in straight line reverse

anyone?

Hey, does anyone know if possible to turn while being pushback ?

I mean that while being pushback if i can turn on the taxi line to be more straight like in the real world i've tried the yok & the rudder non of them help it's still in straight line reverse

anyone?

I never knew RoF had pushback? do you mean FS9/FSX? if so I could not get steering to work using pushback in those sims, despite having rudder pedals that work fine in fwd direction.

1 gives you a 90 degree turn to the left, 2 gives you a 90 degree turn to the right. Press the keys app. one airplane length before the turn should start.

As you would have noticed under pushback you have a tug controlling you and pushing you back onto the assigned taxiway from your bay. So in real life you actually have no control over it. However, in Flightsim you can get a pushback/taxi gauge to do this for you apart from the default P,1,2 keys. However,you still cannot turn it with your pedals. Look in Flightsim.com for pushback gauge It gives you parameters to be able to pushback,assign the turn and assign the taxi speed. Now, the pushback distance may take a bit of trial and error for you to be able to be pushed back and turned onto you taxiway. I use a default 25 metre for trial. All airports vary of course. Give this a try and you will have more fun.

Rgds Glenn.