PLEASE a320/21 project

ridgey

Hi guys,

I am very excited to get my hands on this airbus for fsx, it has been along time in the runing to get an airbus for FSX..

I am quite upset actually that it is only targetted at the "lite/beginner" simmer...

I am asking please, to make a possiblity of an option that we can change between advanced and beginner. [i no add-on companies do it]

so that your not excluding the people that FINALLY HAVE a fantastic quality looking aircraft, and have the enjoyment of advanced systems and detail, that alot of us way prefere.

Regards

Alex

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

I am very excited to get my hands on this airbus for fsx, it has been along time in the runing to get an airbus for FSX..

I am quite upset actually that it is only targetted at the "lite/beginner" simmer...

I am asking please, to make a possiblity of an option that we can change between advanced and beginner. [i no add-on companies do it]

so that your not excluding the people that FINALLY HAVE a fantastic quality looking aircraft, and have the enjoyment of advanced systems and detail, that alot of us way prefere.

Regards

Alex

I suggest you read a bit more on that aircraft, you will see something like that is planned. and we see the default aircraft being a beginners aircraft, what we do is something between that and the very complex aircraft.