Download shop and Box shop account query

Paul K

In the past, I've bought download products ( My TrafficX ..actually a freebie ) and boxed products ( Rise of Flight ). Now I'm attempting to purchase boxed London VFR, and for some reason, the Box Shop doesn't recognise my log in and password.

I've tried registering anew in the Box Shop, but for some reason the zip code and city fields remain framed in red, even though I have inserted the required data...so I can't register anyway.

Very puzzled !

( I have no problem logging into the download shop, by the way. )

Thanks Shaun. Don't know what you did, but it worked nicely and I'm registered with the Box Shop.

However, I've now run into another problem. In the process of buying London VFR, I get to this page, and at the bottom, it says 'Check your order before clicking the send button'

Question: Where is the send button ? I can't see it.

Aerosoftshop.jpg

• Aerosoft

Thanks Shaun. Don't know what you did, but it worked nicely and I'm registered with the Box Shop.

However, I've now run into another problem. In the process of buying London VFR, I get to this page, and at the bottom, it says 'Check your order before clicking the send button'

Question: Where is the send button ? I can't see it.

Paul, click the Pay with Saferpay button to continue, will check if we can change this.

• Upvote 1

Paul, click the Pay with Saferpay button to continue, will check if we can change this.

Okay, did that and it all went through okay.

Yes, it would be an idea to change that button. It looks like an option to choose a payment method ( one called Saferpay ) other than your normal credit card.

Anyway, Shaun, Mathijs... thanks very much for the help. VFR London was always going to be a definite buy for me, as the real place is only 50 miles down the road. :)