Question about Belt Loaders

mrhoward

Hello!

I was wondering if it was at all possible to modify the height at which the belt-loaders cut out and are replaced with the pallet loaders? At US Airways we use the belt loaders on the 737's, 757's, and the A319/20/21's. However the heights of the 757s and A319/20/21's are too high and the pallet loaders are used instead.

Can this be fixed/changed/modified at all? Perhaps an option to select in a future version?

Thanks for the consideration!

Howard Hall/KPHX

Have you tried tweaking the aircraft configuration in AESHelp? Just bring the green indicator down a click at a time until you get the belt loader, if you place the bottom of the indicator on the bottom of the door frame, you should be close.

I config all of my aircraft to have the bottom of the indicator at the bottom edge of the door. But on the Airbus and 757s doing this causes the pallet loader to be rendered. I can place it below the door but it leaves a very large gap between the bottom of the cargo area and the top of the belt loader. It's a doable thing, of course, but in the real world they raise up much further than modeled in AES currently. Was hoping this could be an added feature down the road if Oliver ever finds himself with some free time and an inkling :)

Happy Holidays everyone!