Missing Textures In Some Aerosoft titles

jetlover1118

I recently upgraded from vistax64 to win 7x64.After installing fsx and updating to sp2 and sp2 sdk,i installed GEX AND UTX Europe.I then started to install my airport scenery, starting with my aerosoft titles.The first was LEPA and the first thing I noticed was the surrounding ground textures were black(no textures).The airport itself installed ok and looks great and fps are in the 30's to mid 40's.This continued through several more aerosoft titles such as LPMA,DTMB and LFPG where the airport installs with no problem but the surrounding terrain textures are black and bodies of water textures currupt.

Any Help Would Appreciated.

Alex

Hello Alex,

Is it possible to start over with a fresh install of FSX+SP2 and leave out anything that changes the original ground tiles and textures IE: GEX and UTX and then install the smaller sceneries like LEPA etc and see if the surrounding textures are then okay. If so then install UTX but not GEX.Then after this if they look corrupt you'll know what causing the issue.