Mirage 2000 Patrol over Switzerland

Bizuland

hello everyone.

Here is my newest non commercial video using the Freeware aircraft called: Mirage 2000-5 Rollus . It is a great freeware and i would advice anyone to get it ^^

The sceneries come from Aerosoft:

Airport Sion X and Switzerland Professional X

here is the link of the video:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3_GVgvsIxzQ

Thx for watching ! :)

thx you awesone and Just Fly ^^ btw i m glad you watched the movie 'Sky Fighters' It s not just because i m french that i love this movie. the footages are amazing.

If you guys liked Top Gun, you probably also like Sky Fighters. the big difference between those both movies is that the footages of Top gun were recorded from the ground, when in Sky Fighters they utilized a very high tec camera fit on an aircraft, giving them the possibility to record from the air.

To VinFlyer, Why is it so smooth ?

Well for two reason. first of all, photoscenery usualy use less memory. but the real secret is to make sure you do not have the antialising on in Flightsimulator.

Why ? the reason is simple. Flight sim use x16 antialising by default... which is waaaaaaaay too much for our actual computers.

What you want to do is turn it off in the game, but go in your Video card setting, and 'force' the antialising at x8

you will see a HUUUUGE change in your framerate.

The last thing i would suggest is never use the vertical syncronisation if you don t have a beast of computer. and also if you record with Fraps, always record at 1/2 speed or 1/3 speed therefore when you speed up the video in your editing software, you get higher fps

for example if i have 10 fps in game and that i record at 1/3 speed. if i speed up by 3 my footage in the editing software i will get 10fps x 3 = 30 fps. so it s very smooth ^^

Hope it helps !

Well for two reason. first of all, photoscenery usualy use less memory. but the real secret is to make sure you do not have the antialising on in Flightsimulator.

Why ? the reason is simple. Flight sim use x16 antialising by default... which is waaaaaaaay too much for our actual computers.

What you want to do is turn it off in the game, but go in your Video card setting, and 'force' the antialising at x8

you will see a HUUUUGE change in your framerate.

The last thing i would suggest is never use the vertical syncronisation if you don t have a beast of computer. and also if you record with Fraps, always record at 1/2 speed or 1/3 speed therefore when you speed up the video in your editing software, you get higher fps

for example if i have 10 fps in game and that i record at 1/3 speed. if i speed up by 3 my footage in the editing software i will get 10fps x 3 = 30 fps. so it s very smooth ^^

Hope it helps !

Thanks for those tips. I'll try that out for sure :)

awesome movie ;)

Just one comments, you say scenery BY aerosoft... but it's by flylogic software in Switzerland, aerosoft is a distributor ;)

no harm done... Les chevaliers du ciel is a nice movie, hope they will do a sequel...

awesome movie ;)

Just one comments, you say scenery BY aerosoft... but it's by flylogic software in Switzerland, aerosoft is a distributor ;)

no harm done... Les chevaliers du ciel is a nice movie, hope they will do a sequel...

hello Limp.

you r right, someone else told me the same thing on another forum. I didn t know... since i got both products on the aerosoft website :)

but thx for the info, next time i make a video using those products i will make sure i add the name of the company in the credits

Thx a lot for all your nice comments everyone, really appreciate it. I know the song has been 'overused' but i was trying to create a video a bit different from what we usualy watch. military aircraft in a smooth and nice atmosphere... in contrast with what we usualy see on youtube. when you watch military aircrafts video its 'acdc' soundtrack and very 'high' style video, moving etc etc.. so i tried something different ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Well for two reasons. First of all, photoscenery usualy use less memory. but the real secret is to make sure you do not have the antialising on in Flightsimulator.

Thanks for your suggestions, but I have a question.

When I tried to "force", as you say, the antialiasing in the NVIDIA Control Panel, there were two options: 8x and 8xQ. Could you please tell me, if you know, what's the difference between these two settings?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your suggestions, but I have a question.

When I tried to "force", as you say, the antialiasing in the NVIDIA Control Panel, there were two options: 8x and 8xQ. Could you please tell me, if you know, what's the difference between these two settings?

honestly you would have to check on google. i don t want to make you mess you videocard up !

i do all my movies wth 8x and it looks good enought after a few tweaks visual effects with vegas :)

• 2 months later...