Product suggestion : Singapore X

Paul K

Looking over the tempting range of airports and cities available for FSX at the Aerosoft shop, I wondered if Singapore could be considered for a future release. Because its a compact island, both the city itself and the main airport at Changi could be incorporated into the same package ( or at the most, two packages...airport and city ).

Its a pretty spectacular place, skyscrapers, big international airport...shipyards and dry-docks, port facilities, oil refineries dotted round its coast, and all in one small place. The whole island could be covered !

Any thoughts, guys ? :)

singapore.jpg

Thanks Bruce, I wasn't aware of that product. I might actually get it if there is nothing else in the offing, so I am grateful to you for pointing it out.

:cheers_s:

I'd still like to see what Aerosoft could come up with. Singapore is a place very close to my heart. :)

The airport is already covered here, but it doesn't seem to include the city.

Hi Paul,

I've got Samsoft Singapore FS9 and I think it's c**p. I know I shouldn't say this about developere, but The FS9 one needs updating big time and secondly the attention to detail for the airport (Ie stand markings etc seems petty I know) I think is also c**p. So my advice Is don't purchase it.

I've got Taiwan and again I think the same. Here's hoping I 've not offended anyone but that is my opinion and as stated I know you shouldn't say that about developers.

Rgds

Jason

Hi Paul,

I've got Samsoft Singapore FS9 and I think it's c**p. I know I shouldn't say this about developere, but The FS9 one needs updating big time and secondly the attention to detail for the airport (Ie stand markings etc seems petty I know) I think is also c**p. So my advice Is don't purchase it.

I've got Taiwan and again I think the same. Here's hoping I 've not offended anyone but that is my opinion and as stated I know you shouldn't say that about developers.

Rgds

Jason

I've got the Samsofts add-ons for FSX (Singapore, Macau and Taiwan) , and I must say in FSX its definetly worth to buy.

There are too little FSX add-ons for ASIA, hoping Aerosoft will 'find' this place soonsmile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Woops! Sorry, gentlemen, its been a long time since I visited this thread, and I didn't know it had been added to. Thanks for all the additional information. Much appreciated!

:)

Looking over the tempting range of airports and cities available for FSX at the Aerosoft shop, I wondered if Singapore could be considered for a future release. Because its a compact island, both the city itself and the main airport at Changi could be incorporated into the same package ( or at the most, two packages...airport and city ).

Its a pretty spectacular place, skyscrapers, big international airport...shipyards and dry-docks, port facilities, oil refineries dotted round its coast, and all in one small place. The whole island could be covered !

Any thoughts, guys ? :)

singapore.jpg

I would certainly like to see singapore added to your range of mega airports

Its one of the stop over airports to Australia.With the Pmdg 747-400 and Md 11 you could opperate long haul to australia.

Hope this idea catches on,I for one would love to see singapore city and airport ,its been one of my favorite destinations with singapore airlines

I would certainly like to see singapore added to your range of mega airports. Its one of the stop over airports to Australia.With the Pmdg 747-400 and Md 11 you could opperate long haul to australia.

I wholeheartedly agree and keep my fingers crossed for an Aerosoft Singapore X.

I'm still using the Samsoft version but, though I quite like it, it's nowhere close to what the Aerosoft version would surely be (it's not even AESed).

Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Delhi... - you'd automatically catch me on any of these at any time.

I can even suspect (lol, what am I saying) I would indefinitely drop my FS9 to get my hands on quality Asian airports. :)

I wholeheartedly agree and keep my fingers crossed for an Aerosoft Singapore X.

I'm still using the Samsoft version but, though I quite like it, it's nowhere close to what the Aerosoft version would surely be (it's not even AESed).

Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Delhi... - you'd automatically catch me on any of these at any time.

I can even suspect (lol, what am I saying) I would indefinitely drop my FS9 to get my hands on quality Asian airports. :)

Rafal, some might consider your words blasphemy. (lol).

Make sure you check your vehicle brake lines on a daily basis from now on. :P

But seriously, I would go for the city and airport too.

Make sure you check your vehicle brake lines on a daily basis from now on.

Since I'm a frequent forum writer (here and there), I do this check each time I want to go somewhere! ;)

On second thoughts, I hope my FS9.exe won't go on strike after what I've written above...

Since I'm a frequent forum writer (here and there), I do this check each time I want to go somewhere! ;)

On second thoughts, I hope my FS9.exe won't go on strike after what I've written above...

:lol::lol::lol: