How to get the favorite to place 1...

guenseli

Oh, i hope I could it explain in a good way...

in FSX Menue, if you want to change the airplane and open the select aircraft menue, you get the oversight of all your aircrafts.

With the CAT theres the civil version on first place.

So I have to open the "details" for the aircrafts to get my favourite version, lets say the danish one...

With other addons I just change the [fltsim.0] number to get my favourite paint on first place, so that i don't have to open the "details" page.

But I don't know how I can do this with the CAT???

Can you help me...?

thanks

günter

I´m not sure that I understand You correct...

You can tick the "show all variations" at the bottom of the aircraft selection page.

This way You can see all available aircraft and their repaints.

If You don't like this, You can do as You described above, just remember to copy the entire Fltsim section for , let's say, the Danish Cat and call it [Fltsim.0].

Remember to rename the old [Fltsim.0] to the number of what the Danish Cat had previously !

Finn

Ahhh, I solved it....

the first model in the menue is simply the first of the CAT-folders inside the airplane folder

So renaming the folder "Aerosoft_PBY-6A_Dan" to "Aerosoft_1_PBY-6A_Dan" brings the Danish CAT to the first place.... :rolleyes:

Ahhh, I solved it....

the first model in the menue is simply the first of the CAT-folders inside the airplane folder

So renaming the folder "Aerosoft_PBY-6A_Dan" to "Aerosoft_1_PBY-6A_Dan" brings the Danish CAT to the first place.... :rolleyes:

I must give a small warning here !!

For the ASC sound module to work, the path to the "Aerosoft Sound Control" folder, found in the Sound folder, must be correct described in the ASC.cfg file.

Finn

Thanks for the warning, but in the ASC.cfg file it is pointing to the PBY-5A, so everything is correct.

No sound issues so far....

And of course, all I do is at my own risk!

Thanks for the warning, but in the ASC.cfg file it is pointing to the PBY-5A, so everything is correct.

No sound issues so far....

And of course, all I do is at my own risk!

Nice to hear that it works !

Finn