Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

austria pro 2004 sp2 problem

upper01

hi,

i have fs2004, and austria pro 2004 installed. but somehow at LOWS there are trees, and buildings on the taxiway. i went to the flugwerk website, and discover that there is an servicepack available.

now when i downloaded the servicepack and i try to install it, i recieved a error message like "Error 13 (type mismatch) in line0 in procedure Form_load of formular welcome".

when i push the ok button, the install program show up. when i put the cd-key in the box, i can't push the button "next".

i do have fs2004 service packs installed, and have windows XP.

i am sure i put the right cd-key in the box, as shown in the atp2004 log on my C- drive.

can anyone help my?

regards

Hello upper01,

As for the trees etc, please disable all other 3rd party add-ons isntalled except the affected one, this included programs that add auto-gen scenery etc.

Then please recheck to see if it till happens.

As for the key you'll need to contact the site where you got the patch from as they should be able to tell you the requirements.