Level D 767 engine-problems

Bombayduck

Hi Everyone,

I know it sounds stupid, but I just can not get the engines started on this aircraft. I used to have a problem with the panel on the aircraft that did not respond, but since I updated it with a service-pack, everything looks and sounds normal. Reinstalling the aircraft did not work.

This is what I do, tell me if I am wrong. First when Ext Pwr and Ext Air are connected, I start the check.

First the HYD pump buttons to on and the switches to auto.

Then I switch the Utility buses on and the Gen drives on.

After this I set the fuel config , with all fuel pumps on.

After these steps I set the trim air on and the left and right recirc fan on. Pack settings are set to auto.

L ISLN and R ISLN are set on aswel and the left and right-engine bleed are set to on. So far only for engines.

To start the APU, I first set the APU bleed on, and then start then APU. Not mucht later it says that it is running.

I guess untill now everything should be right, but this is what I do for the rest.

Engine start button is set to engine 2. The engine 2 turn-switch is set to off and will we be selected into the GND position. Fuel valves are closed and should be set open at N1 (pink line on circle on engine-display).

Unfortunately it never spools up, and stays the same. If I start over and set it to CONT, it spools up, but stops and turns back before reaching N1.

Is this a problem with my panel or just LACK of knowledge of the plane :P

I already checked a movie showing how to engine-start on youtube, but so far nothing new.

Hope you guys can find something for this one, as Ctrl+E is gettting to me. ;)

Thanks for Now,

Swayze

Have you switched the Packs OFF prior to engine-start? Not AUTO?

Packs off, Engine Start Switch to "GND", at 15% N2 or above engage respective fuel lever. So it should run. :)

What do you mean with "reaching N1"? N1 is no constant value, it refers to a stage of compressor blades that rotates at a similar speed.

Thanks Alot Calmundo. Guess that was where I went wrong then :P .

And sorry for that N1. I actually meant N2, the little pink thingie wich aproximate shows when to select the fuel lever.

Once again Thanks

Swayze