AES-Serialsa

hello mr oliver pabst (i hope i have written your name correctly...;)),

i have a question if i can buy the serials for aes in a real shop in germany, because i bought me the aes package by amazon but there were no serials for mega airport frankfurt...?

Thanx for youre answer and have a good day u all

with friendly pilot greetings

Benex

PS.i can not exspect the day when i can buy mega airport munich:) :rolleyes:

2084100.html

because i bought me the aes package by amazon but there were no serials for mega airport frankfurt...?

Does that sentence make any sense at all?? :blink:

Sorry, but u buy AES by Amazon.com or de???

I can't find it in a Amazon Show !!!

AES ist a free Tool..

Only the Key cost money...

When u buy AES for money by Amazon u must have 1 Serial Number für 10 Points !!!

did i bought only one credit for 15 euros???

thats really exspensive because i need 5 for EDDF

thanx for ur answers..........

(sry my english isnt very good i am from germany.... :blush: )

• Developer

Sorry, but this seams to be a joke post. AES is not selled by amazone (com or de).

And there are no "serials" for "Mega Airport Frankfurt" in a AES Pack. I don't know what

you buy, but I think you have missunderstand may things around AES.

Maybe you bought the Mega Airport Frankfurt Scenery by Amazone, but there is no AES in it. (AESlite has nothing to do with AES, AESlite is included)

I'm not saying that your english is bad, but my advice to you is to direct your post in the German forums (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=31). I believe you will get better support and answers there.

Best regards,

Alex

• Developer

I'm not saying that your english is bad, but my advice to you is to direct your post in the German forums (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=31). I believe you will get better support and answers there.

Best regards,

Alex

I don't see that last line. Sure, why he post here, but the complete post is funny, so maybe only a side effect, lol.

now i have understand it, i have to buy the credits for aes system ..... i thought that it was automaticaly in aerosoft mega airport frankfurt..

but another question can i buy the credits of aes in a "normal shop" or only in the aerosoft online shop?

thanks for ur answers !

Benex

now i have understand it, i have to buy the credits for aes system ..... i thought that it was automaticaly in aerosoft mega airport frankfurt..

but another question can i buy the credits of aes in a "normal shop" or only in the aerosoft online shop?

thanks for ur answers !

Benex

Hello Benex,

The only place to purchase your credits are online @ Aerosoft.com or Simmarket.com

If I am wrong, someone correct me.