Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

a hope on next aerosoft aircraft addon

bin801

Fi-156 is such a good and famous aircraft, especially good at STOL.

and to my opinion, Fi-156 has a slim and beautiful shape, and much better looking and perfermance than the others in its class.

Desert fox like it, many pilots like it and I like it too

I hope Aerosoft build this adddon.

• Aerosoft

Hello bin801,

Sorry no plans at the moment or near future for the Fieseler Fi 156 Storch.

But let me assure you that the moment we get a developer that can help us done one, we'll do it. It is one one of my all time favorite aircraft. I build them in paper, plastic (Airfix had a great kit in the 1970's) and later in balsawood and would love to do one for FS. it's a limited market though so I can't assign one of our internal devs on it, would need a semi professional hobby dev to make it work commercially.

Just look at it:

1291834.jpg

• Upvote 1

But let me assure you that the moment we get a developer that can help us done one, we'll do it. It is one one of my all time favorite aircraft. I build them in paper, plastic (Airfix had a great kit in the 1970's) and later in balsawood and would love to do one for FS. it's a limited market though so I can't assign one of our internal devs on it, would need a semi professional hobby dev to make it work commercially.

Just look at it:

1291834.jpg

Thank you! you light up my hope!

It's so beautiful, I like the long nose and long span wings...

It looks so simple, as simple as the reason why I like fly, into the sky, for nothing else, just into the sky.

hope Aerosoft make it in future

thanks!!

Here is another boy who would be very interested in this Bird :rolleyes: !

Servus

Remark

Hi, so nice to see there is someone like it also!

it is so simple, just like a dragonfly

• Aerosoft

Hi, so nice to see there is someone like it also!

it is so simple, just like a dragonfly

Well this just got one step closer to a real project. We found that we can visit some of the existing Storks in museums and that there is abundance material available.

Just to let you know that another (small) developer is doing the Storch. I can't say his name here, but his last products were a DH Dragon Rapide and a Gloster Gladiator. Having said that, it would be interesting (understatement) to see a high-end Aerosoft-rendition of the Fieseler.

• Aerosoft

Just to let you know that another (small) developer is doing the Storch. I can't say his name here, but his last products were a DH Dragon Rapide and a Gloster Gladiator. Having said that, it would be interesting (understatement) to see a high-end Aerosoft-rendition of the Fieseler.

Yes, I just found out as well. We did not know. Makes things a lot more complex.

Yes, I just found out as well. We did not know. Makes things a lot more complex.

It is such a beautiful and legendary aircraft....

how should I say, so sad, I still like a high end standard Fi-156, a Do27, F-16,Catlina and Hughes H1b like Fi-156.

one will make me feel I were there, in the cockpit.I can even smell the wind passing by.