Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda

soaring

I do not see any details, like gates terminals, hangars or so on, when I have downloaded this into the FSX and Vista. Instead I see large black areas which cover a big area of the airport. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the product several times, but these problems remain the same. Now I really do not what to do and I feel very sad and dissapointed.

• Upvote 1

Hello Soaring,

Your the 3rd person out of a lot of people who has reported this issue.

The only person to fix it did a complete re-install of FSX and that fixed it everything else failed.

So what you 3 folks have in common I would love to know.

Hello Soaring,

Your the 3rd person out of a lot of people who has reported this issue.

The only person to fix it did a complete re-install of FSX and that fixed it everything else failed.

So what you 3 folks have in common I would love to know.

So would I Shaun, so would I. But since I have installed and used many games and add-ons before, without any probem, I really wonder what is wrong in this case. To uninstall the FS could be easier sad than done. I have FSX, FS Acceleration and a lot of add-ons with different aircrafts. Do I have to uninstall all off this?

Soaring

• 3 weeks later...

So would I Shaun, so would I. But since I have installed and used many games and add-ons before, without any probem, I really wonder what is wrong in this case. To uninstall the FS could be easier sad than done. I have FSX, FS Acceleration and a lot of add-ons with different aircrafts. Do I have to uninstall all off this?

Soaring

Well, Shaun!

I finally made it! How I did? I simply increased the scenery option in the FSX, and then suddenly I could see everything that I am supposed to see. That could be a hint to other people with similar problems too. Before you do anything else, just check the settings in the FSX!

Now I also have another question. I have downloaded the trial version of AES for FSX, but how do I configurate it to get it work?

Best regards

Shaun,

I finally made it! How I did? I simply increased the scenery option in the FSX, and then suddenly I could see everything that I am supposed to see. That could be a hint to other people with similar problems too. Before you do anything else, just check the settings in the FSX!

Now I also have another question. I have downloaded the trial version of AES for FSX, but how do I configurate it to get it work?

Best regards

Soaring

Hello Soaring,

Others tried this and funnily still saw just black shadow like suares on the ground.

Normally I keep my scenery density option to max and just change the Autogen to suit.

Fine, but should I increase or decrese it accordingly to the scenic settings?

Soaring