AES 2.03 and SkyChef Carts

Hi,

When I press F6 (prepare aircraft doe departure), Sky Chefs carts do not detach and as a result of that pushback cannot be activated.

Thanks

• Verified Developer

Loaders do not detach as well upon hitting F6

Yes, thats a bug. It only happens, when you press F6 before the other services are finished. We will replace the installer later this day to fix it.

I will post here, when the Installer is replaced.

• Verified Developer

The Installer of AES 2.03 is now, 22-07-09 8:05 UTC changed to fix the issue.

If you have download the installer before, just download and run it again.

• Verified Developer

When you see the issue, and you have download the Installer and run it after the 22-07 8:00 UTC, please check

if the File AES_LC00V1.BGL in the ..\Aerosoft\AES Directory has a filedate of 21-07-09

If not and it is still 20-07-09, then you don't have the correct installer. The installer EXE must have also a filedate of 22-07-09

• Verified Developer

Mine has a date of 21-07-09, bug is still present. :(

I will check that tomorrow.

• Verified Developer

Ok, have doublecheck it, and yes, when you press F6 before the Catering is gone, there is still a blocking.

For today, reduce the cateringtime, so that you can be save, that the catering is gone before you need to go, or just don't call the catering.

Tomorrow I will provide a fix.