Ship Simulator 2008 - Collector's Edition

Ship Simulator 2008 Collector's Edition is the ultimate ship simulator set for PC. Ship Simulator 2008 Collector's Edition includes

both, the much appreciated Ship Simulator 2008 game and the official Ship Simulator 2008 Add-On: New Horizons, which features

exciting Online and LAN multiplayer gameplay.

The Collector's Edition is packed with unique, never-before-seen bonus material such as a 70+ page PDF Captain's Journal of

references and the 'Making of Ship Simulator' video, which gives players the opportunity to sneak a peek behind the scenes at

the creation of the Ship Simulator game series.

This comprehensive set is a complete package not to be missed by any simulation fan!

Links: Product page

NB: This is a rather large file so please make sure that you can handle 1.5GB

if in doubt you can order via the CD Service and have it sent on disc.

shipsim2008ce_3.jpg

shipsim2008ce_5.jpg

shipsim2008ce_11.jpg

shipsim2008ce_16.jpg

shipsim2008ce_24.jpg

shipsim2008ce_32.jpg

Aloha;

Are there going to be additional boats(i.e. Sailboats), or 3rd Party Stuff? Is there going to be Scenery Additons? Scenery Editor (to build/add your own scenery)? 3rd Party Scenery? I would like to be able to circumnavigate the entire World B) Oh, and I forgot, is Ship Simulator 2008 going to have its' own Section here on the forum? Thanks.

Hello Jaetee,

Everything you want to know about Ship Simulator and more can be found here.

The New Horizons add-on is an expansion pack to the original Ship Sim 2008.

They also have a Shipyard section here which they intent to expand upon reading in the forums.

Also comes with a Missions Editor so you can create and share missions.