Aerosoft/PMDG MD-11X

• Aerosoft

Now there is a fine review....

I was flabbergasted by the shadows and reflections on the engines and the level of detail on the skin of this bird. With both passenger and cargo configurations and more liveries than you can shake a stick at you won't be disappointed here; 46 liveries with Pratt and Whitney engines and 41 liveries with GE engines. The textures on these repaints are flawless giving McPhat a run for their money in workmanship and pure eye candy.

When I first installed the MD-11 from PMDG I recalled the first Consumer Electronics Show I went to in Chicago years ago. I was so overwhelmed I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. This product is a true keeper and I will not be at all surprised if it wins many awards of excellence in several different categories. I highly recommend the PMDG MD-11 for anyone who is serious about flight simulation or who wants the challenges real pilots of commercial airliners face every day.

Check out the full review here...