EDDH X Multiplayer Problem

Felix S.

When I want to start as an ATC in Hamburg (with add-on EDDH X/FSX), I always get a "fatal error" at the end of charging. Has anyone the same problem or any advice for me?

Thanks,

Felix

No, only with the Add-On scenery

Today I reinstalled my FSX and after that only the SP1 and SP2 and the EDDH X airport Add-on but i have still the same problem...

Hello,

thanks for the Tip but it does not work. When I choose ATC and then Hamburg, it says "placing the tower - please wait" (I do not know the real translation) and then nothing happens. I waited for 10 minutes but nothing happens.

Maybe these information will help you:

Dateien, die bei der Beschreibung des Problems hilfreich sind:

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG.txt

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dxdiag.txt

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fdr.dat

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4377.tmp.version.txt

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Local\Temp\WER57F2.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Felix\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA1CE.tmp.mdmp

That is the info the fatal error gives.

Hey,

I reinstalled my FSX one more time. But before the first start I deleted my Logbook file and then I only installed service pack 1. After that I installed EDDH X and after that SP2 and know the problem is gone and everything is fine. So I do not know why it did not work before but know it works and that is really great. Thanks for help.