How to Set up 4 Monitors for FSX?

salman68

Hi Salman,

This is similar to my setup. I am using two video cards one is dedicated to the single screen that is used for my 2D-cockpit panel and the other is connected to a triplehead–2-go that makes my system see the other three screens as one large screen. It’s a rather easy installation and set up. But be forewarned that powering all of that monitor real estate does require a pretty beefy video card and you will take a hit on your fps.

Hi Salman,

This is similar to my setup. I am using two video cards one is dedicated to the single screen that is used for my 2D-cockpit panel and the other is connected to a triplehead–2-go that makes my system see the other three screens as one large screen. It's a rather easy installation and set up. But be forewarned that powering all of that monitor real estate does require a pretty beefy video card and you will take a hit on your fps.

HI Sir!

Thanks for the reply.....ok no choice...have to buy the Triplehead2go....its very expensive.....

thnak you very much!